Wangs Kitchen - Vandalur

by - Saturday, September 30, 2017

When Wangs Kitchen started one of their chains in Vandalur I was super psyched because Wangs is one of my favorite restaurant chains in India. I've ordered from here multiple times and have enjoyed my food every time. 

Their Mandarin and Cantonese noodles are exquisite and are to die for, the pan fried noodles with the delicious Mandarin/Cantonese sauce is one of my favorites from their menu. 

However, the dining experience in Wangs Kitchen, Vandalur is sub-par. The AC unit rarely works, the interior is poorly decorated and looks amateurish. The waiters must check on their personal hygiene when they handle the food, I remember someone wearing a uniform which looked untidy (I'm being polite here). And the entrance to this restaurant is almost always blocked. Small things like these have a huge impact on the diner's experience while dining. I hope they look into these issues. 

You May Also Like

0 comments