Disco Chetinad

by - Friday, July 14, 2017

My friend and I visited this restaurant following a recommendation from one of my classmates. Disco Chetinad is located in Kattankulathur near SRM University, so if you are going during the peak times, you may find yourself in the presence of a lively energetic crowd.


Our friend recommended us to try tandoori chicken, but we weren't in the mood for it. We ordered a chicken Briyani, a chicken fried rice and a dragon prawn. Let's get to the good stuff first. The ambiance of the restaurant was pleasing, the lighting was dim and relaxing.

The Chicken Briyani was good (I've had better, but this was ok-ish) the chicken did not absorb any flavor and was a bit bland.

The Chicken fried rice was horrible, I wouldn't recommend trying it. It has absolutely no taste whatsoever.

The Dragon Prawns were good, though I would have preferred the Prawns a bit soft and less gravy-ish.                             

You May Also Like

0 comments