Beach House Hotel

by - Tuesday, July 18, 2017

One boring Sunday, as I was lying in the bed reminiscing on the memories of my time in SRM, I felt like going back there to spend some time on the campus. So, my friend and I visited the university, spent some time on the campus, and soon it was time for dinner. We decided to eat at a restaurant near the university.

We decided to go to the "Beach House Hotel". My friends and I have visited this restaurant many times at the lunch during our college days.

During our visit, we ordered a Chicken Biryani, a Chicken Fried Rice, and a Prawn Pepper Fry. The waiter informed us that the prawn would take some time to prepare, we were ok with it. Our orders (Chicken Biryani and Chicken Fried Rice) were brought to us in some time. The fried rice was ok-ish, so was the Biryani. This was not the way I remembered this restaurant back when my friends and I used to dine in it. We were almost finished with our meal when our waiter came to inform us that there were no prawns in the fridge, we were a bit frustrated.

Beach House Hotel Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

You May Also Like

0 comments