Hotel Arafa

by - Monday, February 20, 2017

The bus to my hometown will not arrive for another hour and I was dog-hungry. As I was on my search for a nearby restaurant, I found Hotel Arafa on Zomato. So, I decided to give it a try. This place is located in a walkable distance from the Koyambedu Mossusil bus terminal and is easily visible from the road.


The ambiance of the restaurant is pleasant and the interiors are well lit. The dining area is surprisingly small for a restaurant which is located near Koyambedu, so this limits the number of people it can serve at a time, so I recommend you to arrive early or look for other restaurants during peak hours.

A very friendly attitude can be seen with the waiters, and they are always by your side (a bit too much) to take orders. The menu is quite simple and mainly focuses on traditional south indian cuisines.

For my lunch I ordered a south indian veg meal and a masala omelette, I was a bit sceptic on the pricing of the omelette, but it was worth every paisa. The veg meal was nothing special, in fact there was only sambar, rasam and curd. But the masala omelette was something else, the preparation included onions and tomatoes, I can swear that there were more than 3 eggs in it. After the meal I had a mint cooler juice which could have been made better, but I don't complain.

Food: 3/5
Ambiance: 4/5
Hospitality: 3/5

Overall: 3.5

Pricing: Moderate
Hotel Arafa Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

You May Also Like

0 comments