Nawab's Dine

by - Saturday, January 28, 2017

Bummer is the word which exactly describes my visit to this restaurant. Nawab's dine is one of the top selling shops in SRM's Java Green and eating here will be one of the fond memories of my time in SRM. Well, at least until I made the mistake of checking out the main outlet of Nawab's Dine which is located near the back gate of SRM main campus, Potheri.


And this huge let down had to happen when I was proudly gloating the life of SRM to one of my best friends whom I took to the restaurant. We ordered a lemon coriander soup, butter garlic chicken noodles, butter garlic veg noodles and a crispy fried potato honey chilly (signature dish of the store located inside SRM's campus). The soup was average (can't complain it was only Rs.40). The noodles were thin and the quantity of the portion was huge, too much oil. The crispy fried potato honey chilly was the major let down, they served it without the honey preparation the first time, after I pointed it to them they took it back to the kitchen to fix, what came back to was not even remotely anything similar to what I had in my college canteen.

Overall, this whole visit was a huge let down for me.

Food: 2/5
Ambiance: 2/5
Hospitality:3/5

Pricing: Not Expensive

Nawab's Dine Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

You May Also Like

0 comments